Thursday, April 26, 2007

10, 20, 30

No. It is not some numbers I had dreamt of last night. So, sit back before you leap off to the nearest lottery shop. Besides, you are short of 4 sets of number to win that RM3 million :)

These numbers are significant to my life right now. It represents the number of days to my birthday, my, erm, age and the number of things I'd like to achieve when I have turned OLD - not necessary in that sequence.

10

Ten, ten, ten, ten.....Yes, it is the number of things I'd like to achieve this year.

  1. To visit a new country
  2. To own a Digital SLR
  3. To climb one notch up in my career
  4. To be a good son
  5. To be involved in more design related projects
  6. To own a pair of new watch :)
  7. To do more charities
  8. To be more environmental friendly
  9. To be fit, fit, fit
  10. To be successful in everything that I am pursuing now

I could go on but I'd rather be less greedy. 10 is more achievable. If I did not achieve all 10, at least I have tried.

20

...is the number of days before I turned well,

30

It's so damn hard depressing. They said turning 30 is when you start to age faster than you can think of. I can't agree more. My best friend said it is the age period where you either make it or break it. Gee, that's kinda, I dunno. Rigid? I still want to have a lot of fun while doing the things I like to do.

The same friend called me when he turned 30 after receiving my wish. He said, "You know. It ain't that bad turning 30, really. It's still the same."

I was like, "Dude, what do you expect? Money grew out from your arse?"

No comments: