Saturday, June 30, 2007

Transformers Rawk!

No spoiler, so, don't y'all worry cos I understand many of you have not seen the movie judging from how difficult it is to get a tic at the theatre.

Thanks to Ad, we managed to get a couple of tics and watched it last night. And, boy, was I blown away! Michael Bay did not spoil my childhood (cartoon) to say the least although I do have a few complains such as the slutty looking actresses with glossy lipsticks & fake eyelashes (c'mon, computer hackers looking like Tara Reid with a fake British accent?) & of cos, those slow-mo Pearl Harbour moment. Yucks.

Despite all that, I would definitely watch it again because I love Bumblebee & Optimus Prime (I miss my Optimus Prime which I think I've stashed it away in mom's house somewhere.) And, did I mention how good Shia Le Bouf was? Kinda remind me of the young Tom Hanks.

Ok. I've got to stop.








Oh, did I forget? It's a five-thumbs up! :p

2 comments:

Legolas said...

I'm not very fond of Transformers somehow. My childhood was about some other things which I can't remember. Maybe studies? Does that mean my childhood was spoilt? Haha.

Will try to catch it if there's time.

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.