Friday, June 1, 2007

So Xue meh?

I was reading Xia Xue's blog just a little while ago. A lot of frens and acquaintances think she is, but a very "blonde", and a very unattractive version of Coco Lee with heaps of powder slapped on her face.

I couldn't agree more. It is sooo fun dissing her, seriously. Her latest post is about her bitching someone who said her blog is getting boring. I think this person must be very boring herself.

Xia Xue? Boring. Get out! We never think this narcistic, heavily mascara-ed gal who loves everything pink but gaymen is boring?

So, I had painstakingly selected this article (from her more recent ones) to prove my point.


A Way of Life




I really, really miss my blonde hair...! =( =(


I do! Being blonde is not as simple as being Scandinavian or acting like one. It is a whole lifestyle and attitude!It screams "Look at me!!" and it says, "I take care of my appearance", and it exclaims, "I am fun and girly and probably materialistic, well, I mean, I know how to enjoy life you know - with or without you".


Wow... This might be my most bimbotic (Xia Xue, you've got to be kidding, rite?) post yet.I don't even know how I did it, but that paragraph was like extremely superficial yet appeared deep at the same time.



Hahahaha!!!

...............................................................................

Got boring meh? LOL. So, guys. Give her a break. She is fun! And, so gay!


Note: Please read this with a dose of salt. Have anyone been following "So you think you can Dance?" Malaysia version? The female host is soo fucking bad. Everything!! Her emcee, her pose, her dressing, her make-up (even my Grandmother doesnt use the make-up she put on last night), her voice, her nose, everything! They should just really take her out and let the male host run the show, solo.

1 comment:

heungsu said...

AGREE ABOUT SO U THINK U CAN DANCE HOST. SHE RUINED THE SHOW WITH HER ENGLISH ACCENT AND WITH HER FACE