Monday, January 28, 2008

Most Anticipated Movies of 2008

...these are for the first half of the year.

Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!



So cute. Haha...

Speed Racer



From the Watchowski brothers famed for the Matrix trilogy. I'm not sure. I think you either love it so much or loathe it so much.

The Dark Knight



This creeps me out esp. after the passing of Heath Ledger recently.

Wanted



What a weird combo - Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy. Still, this is Angie kicking ass and shooting the bad boys in heavy machine guns. Who (actress) else can do better?

Sex in the City



Fans all over the world will be thrilled, if they aren't already. Don't get "carried away", tho cos I feel its just SATC on big screen for the die-hard fans :)

Wall-E



Cutest robot. Ever.

CJ7



Stephen Chow returns. I don't think I can miss this.


And these are the Upcoming highlights of 2008...

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
The Dark Knight
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Wall·E
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Speed Racer
Wolverine
10,000 B.C.
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

No comments: