Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Inspiring turn

I am a person that believe in word of honour. And, I am a person with integrity. I work very hard to keep my words and not to go against it and in return, I'd like people around me to be the same.

But, who am I kidding right?

JT's latest single, "What comes aroung goes around" is my theme song for the first quarter of 2007. Watch out.

I am a very nature friendly person, too. It pisses me off to see people throwing things out of their car while driving, seriously. You'd be surprised they are many of these 'animals' out there.

I am also a person who seeks inspirations from everywhere. National Geographic is truly inspiring. So is Asha Gill. Hehe... I love her energy and her passion for everything simple and not too over-the-top (OTT).

Anywho, here are some images from NGC that totally Wow me. Like, when I first laid my eyes on the latest design of Salvatore Ferragamo's latest fragrance, 'F' and his latest campaign with my favorite Carmen Kass. Gorgeous. Exquisite. (And, frightening...hahaha)









[Top - Bottom] Pre-historic sharks, known as 'Frill Shark' and 'Goblin Shark' were found in Japan recently. Bushmen in South Africa: At the camp clinic a girl bundles a child sick with TB against the cold. Figures in a mirage, Bushmen wearing skins and carrying bows and arrows cross a salt pan in Namibia's Nyae Nyae Conservancy. Over 100 Dinosaur eggs found in India. More than 1,000 large turtles washed ashore in Bangladesh. The village people were helping an infant at the flood in Jakarta, Indonesia.

No comments: