Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Project Aquarium: Part Satu

A very long time ago, I had spoken about having an aquarium in my house. I had, in fact, posted on my blog that I will endeavour to get one, and even come up with a name for my ad-hoc project, aptly titled, erm, Project Aquarium.

And, may I present to you my "Project Aquarium" and it's "inhabitants"...





Many thanks to Diva V for making my project successful...hehehe....


Part Dua of Project Aquarium would be to look for a funky console for the aquarium. Still searching. Stay tune.


I am also babysitting 2 cats as big as a mini cougar - many thanks to Diva V, no less. She impulsively adopted 2 cats from the weekend bazaar and cos she had to travel outstation this week, I have been given the honour to take care of them.

I am not a cat fan. I just like to play with them, not rear them. Poop scooping is not a fun thing to do, trust me. But, I have grown to like them a little bit. Like, 25%?






2 comments:

savante said...

Gods, it's a menagerie in there!

But the crimson wall! Love it!

ethnwg said...

menagerie! hahahahahahaha

yeah, tks. plannin to decor up the place a bit. kinda slack for bit already and im lookin for cheap turquoise-ish or teal colored small console for my aquarium

where do u think i can find one? hmm...