Monday, January 15, 2007

Random thoughts of nothing about something

The weather has been quite unpredictable and I am not only talking about Johor - for the cavemen, 100,000 people had been evacuated from several parts of Johor because of flood and from the report, it doesn't look like it is improving any sooner. It reminds me of New Orleans almost a year back.

I pledge everyone to provide whatever contribution you can to the victims of flood in Johor. The kids and the old people are the one who will suffer the most.

The weather, yeah. Every year right after December, we all know the weather will change from moonsoon rain (I'd like to call it "pissing" weather) to hot and humid especially if the dates are nearer to Chinese New Year. It hasn't been very hot nor humid. In fact, it has been breezy, windy and cloudy with occassional rain in the late afternoon. Some parts of America is facing ice storm, whilst there have been reports in Europe that there was no winter in December.

What is happening?

I am not panicking cos eventually we all will die. I am just curious if we will go through what the Dinosaurs had been through before. If so, I think it will be much worse.

Ok, let's talk about something less depressing. Let's see. Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz broke up (duh, like no one knows already), oh oh...American Idol is starting this week and Heroes the next week!

So duh wan :-/

You all have to watch 'Dream Girls'. It is definitely one of the best movies I have seen for months. The set-up, the costumes, the choreography of the musical and the singing! A knock-out performance from everyone, especially, first timer, ex-American Idol Jennifer Hudson and Eddie Murphy. Ms Beyonce was really the character that will pull audience to watch it. Even of they do not know so much about African American history. Very, very good. FYI, I haven't seen a good movie since 'Happy Feet', seriously.


Anyways, I have finally got a brand spanking look for the blog. I am quite pleased with the result. I hope you like it too.

2 comments:

savante said...

You already saw Dreamgirls? Bila ni!

ethnwg said...

Yeap! Visit your reliable dvd stores and ask for a good copy.

:D