Monday, March 17, 2008

Food, food & glorious food!

Not a post to review on food (merely stating my opinions) but a post to post some of the photos I've shot using my bokeh lens (and my 18-55mm). Most shot over 2 weekends.


"Bachang Kunyit" from K3k cafe at SS15, Subang Jaya. Of all the "bachangs", I love these the most cos it is less oily and simple comfort food. Love how they served it here until they stopped me from taking photos of the food and the cafe. Bummed out.

"Roti Jala" translated, net bread. Quite self-explanatory but one fact that you may find it interesting is that I've never, ever tried "Roti Jala" in my life. Served piping hot either with ayam rendang or beef rendang. Love the concept but not the ayam rendang (by K3K)

DU Cafe, which really is not a cafe but a restaurant complete with many, many hawker stalls. We love this place simply cos almost all the stalls served pretty good food.


...and rubbish, too.

...and delicious "Orr Chien" aka fried oysters. The chili sauce is super!

Ahhh... how can without Bak Kut Teh :)

Home cooked food! Glorious home cooked food prepared with a lot of passion *thank you* by chef ad :) I swear it can be served to the public (soon)

Nice looking brownies huh? Sadly, it was way to sweet for me to truly enjoy it. And, the decor of the place is shockingly bad (Zen cafe by Secret recipe)


Tomato noodles. Some find it strange, others find it delicious. To each his own :)
(hawker stall at Taman Megah opp. Ming Tien)

We all need a bit of fresh air after the satisfying (& smelly experience) meal


ps: shout out to mr. bt - hang in there dude. we miss u too.

2 comments:

savante said...

Oddly enough, I like the picture of the yellow bin.

Medie007 said...

yet another post with food pics. ugh... i'm getting hungry....

but i love that pic of bak chang and bak kut teh... :P