Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Final Four

Last week's AI7 was soooo borrring I didn't even finish watching the show. Neil Diamond? Yawn much. I'm not even sad when the wholesome, saccharine laden Brooke White was cut. Not sorry, sorry BW's fans.

This week, the person that FINALLY stood up has got to be Syesha Mercado. She is the underdog this year. The rose amongst the torns. Her two perfomances clearly showcased her vocal range and her complete change from urban chic to diva glam was a really good move.

If I could vote, I will vote for her. She will certainly not win cos it's a popularity contest and the girls love the davids, but at least I'd like to see her in the top 3. Jason Castro, oh well, his time is up.



Little David's performance - a cover from Elvis Presley, on the other hand, gave me goose bumps. So moving...



And, and, hot on my playlist is "Take a Bow" from Rihanna. Finally, the video is released. I love her. She's scorching.



Great break-up song, no?

xoxo

No comments: