Monday, May 19, 2008

Run, not forest, run.

Running is not for the faint hearted.

Running is not for anyone who wants to run to show off.

Running is for someone who really loves to run and, seek to challenge one's mind over matter.

And, running (a marathon) should not be taken too lightly.

As I had learned yesterday running 15km uphill, downhill, flat roads and more uphills. The two days I had um, trained in the gym, that was not suffice. How could that be?

Yes, I was arrogant as hell. And, daft, too. Quite malu-fying; but, I must say we had actually completed it (albeit a lot longer than I had expected) and now that we've gone this far, I think we should be prepared for 21km ... minus the hills.

And, I'm proud to say I've marked off one of the few 2008 Resolutions I'd made earlier this year.

How about you?

No comments: