Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's gettin' personal...

There are a few personal issues that need to be addressed as soon as possible.

Here is a list of 'TO DO's' that I want to achieve. It is not a early new year resolution. It is personal goals that I want to attempt to achieve. Please feel free to join me if you are keen (esp. point #2) : -

  1. To be more carefree
  2. To start training for Marathon. Yes, I had previously participated in a few marathons and that was like, 2 years ago. I felt like crap not doing it for so loong and the reason is simply because I do not care to look for people to go with me. Any takers? Yes, yes??
  3. To start my Project Aquarium. I hope my upcoming trip to BKK can be fruitful
  4. To bulk up. Yup, so Paul can start calling me Bicep Ethan. Ha.
  5. To take up more projects esp. events cos I love decorating stuff. Yeah, like David Tutera...Tutora? Tora?
  6. To be more productive and resourceful at work and outside of work.
  7. To be more tolerant to my mom. Let her nag freely. Err...
  8. To be pick up a hobby besides whatever I am friggin doin' now. Tennis, anyone? Yoga...Accessories design...PIMP THE CPU! Haha...Johnny Bravo will not be very pleased.
  9. To regain my confidence...first, I need to achieve point #2.
  10. And, to believe in faith.

Let's get personal.


No comments: