There are a few personal issues that need to be addressed as soon as possible.
Here is a list of 'TO DO's' that I want to achieve. It is not a early new year resolution. It is personal goals that I want to attempt to achieve. Please feel free to join me if you are keen (esp. point #2) : -
- To be more carefree
- To start training for Marathon. Yes, I had previously participated in a few marathons and that was like, 2 years ago. I felt like crap not doing it for so loong and the reason is simply because I do not care to look for people to go with me. Any takers? Yes, yes??
- To start my Project Aquarium. I hope my upcoming trip to BKK can be fruitful
- To bulk up. Yup, so Paul can start calling me Bicep Ethan. Ha.
- To take up more projects esp. events cos I love decorating stuff. Yeah, like David Tutera...Tutora? Tora?
- To be more productive and resourceful at work and outside of work.
- To be more tolerant to my mom. Let her nag freely. Err...
- To be pick up a hobby besides whatever I am friggin doin' now. Tennis, anyone? Yoga...Accessories design...PIMP THE CPU! Haha...Johnny Bravo will not be very pleased.
- To regain my confidence...first, I need to achieve point #2.
- And, to believe in faith.
Let's get personal.