Friday, February 8, 2008

Latest Cravings

I am a little off the edge. Yes, it is from over eating all the junk food esp at mom's place. The excuse was that it is CNY. Feelin' so bloated this morning. When my sis-in-law asked if I've been to the gym, I thought she was complementing my ahem, toned up body. But, she kinda say I gained weight.

Fine. Perhaps, I have got "bigger" and I must admit the "lurve handles" are quite unsightly. Urgh. Imagine having them shown to the two Filipino "hunks" from The Amazing Race Asia 2. I swear they'll have a fun time bitching about it. fyi, please join me and pray hard they do not win. Seriously. I think the law of attraction doesnt apply anymore once they show their true bitchy "colours."

Enough 'bout that. I wanna talk about my latest cravings ... I was also a little off the edge after reading all the reviews (and spending RM38.50 for a magazine) of the "Baby D3." Unfortunately, it wasn't a toy, nor it is the sequel to CJ7. It's the latest DSLR from Nikon and this is the successor of the D200. To sum it up, it kicks ass.

I'm just waiting for Uncle's shop to be opened after CNY to fondle at this "Baby." And, the best part? It's RRP at RM6,388, BODY ONLY! *Gulp* They say, "make thoughts into things." I'd say hell yeah! Tick tock ...








Mails ... Maps ... Weather ... Stocks ... Notes ...

You know I am talking about the latest version of iPod Touch, right? Just when I thought the iPod Touch was a lame cousin of iPod Classic with the only feature or features that is the multi-touch screen technology and Accelorometer (Ok, and Wi-fi), they came out with more add-ons! And more storage, too, like, 32G. I think those who have owned an iPod Touch will be quite upset since the upgrades are only available in the States.


Sony Ericsson (SE) has finally released the W960i mobile phone which has Wi-fi, 3.5G, Blueberry, 3.5MP camera and and touch-screen capabilities. That's a mouthful.

The salesman who introduced the phone to me at the SE boutique just now did such a good job saying all that in one breath. Seriously. Visit SE's at the Pavilion. Anyways, I almost had it at hello. Almost. So close.

It is a really good mobile phone with fantastic features and great looking to wank, too. I mean, to show off, too. It did not disappoint a tad bit after months of waiting. Suffice to say, these are all but just my latest cravings.

Back to work *Sigh*

4 comments:

Medie007 said...

wukakakakaka..

i name them prosperity food hahaha

Mr RM said...

I'm actually hoping the Malaysian sisters will win. Pamela is actually VERY CUTE....

adrien said...

why u tak nak diorang menang? :p

Anonymous said...

Yes, no, i mean, yes i do not want them to win! Too darn cocky! They have won way too many legs.

I want MALAYSIA to win again! I really respect the girls when they scooped the elephant poop w their hands, man