Monday, August 18, 2008

Explosion of Chemistry

I've finally got models who were willing to pose for me. And, in the comfort of my own abode. These lots are extremely spotting, fun & au naturel posers. I am quite thankful. Shooting them was effotless especially when there was an explosion of chemistry between the couples and amongst the friends. In one word, they rocked! Ok, two words.

And, I think I'm addicted to photo shoot. (FYI: It was sposed to be an all White Party).

DSC_0024

DSC_0023

DSC_0030

DSC_0032

DSC_0034

DSC_0035

DSC_0037

DSC_0038

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

PS: The food was awesome. Thanks to a certain Mr. Toh :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

photo shoot is fun!
but yea, depends on who you workin with also la..
hey, let me share this with you...
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/munkeat
My friend takes cool pictures like you too..hv fun!
;)

Legolas said...

Nice photos, very natural.

Anonymous said...

hey amelia. ive checked out ur fren's photo. really cool stuff :) .. many thanks!

thanks leggie