Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Say it Again



I love this video. I love it cos it is quite original (or so I think cos I havent seen such quirky, Alice in the Wonderland-ish video for a long time) and the thing(s) that made the video stands out is the props used for different settings with real people walking in and out of the screen which I think the director had done it on purpose. All Ms Digby has to do is to strum her guitar, sing and look pretty - which she successfully did.

It is also quite easy to associate this video with Digi's latest ad campaign. The "I Love..." ad campaign. Especially good is the tvc (tv commercial in short) ... makes me smile everytime I watch it played on tv. AND, makes me thought about switching to Digi. Hmm....

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

video not available... :S

Legolas said...

You like Marie Digby! I like her but unfortunately I think her album didn't reach my expectations. That's just me.

Anonymous said...

no! im not crazy abt her. she's just, well, marie digby with a pretty face who happ to be lucky. i just love this video

:)

bong, cant see anything? tat's strange... hmm