Monday, August 13, 2007

Ugly Better

I had an opportunity to attend a photography workshop at the KLGCC organised by the very kind and generous people from Nikon yesterday. I had no idea what to expect from the workshop; hence, I went without any expectations which turned out the be great (expectations are overrated sometimes).

The speakers were a lot of fun and amicable despite the gay/mother-in-law/flower/breasts jokes gotten a bit too stale towards the end of the day.

The best part of the workshop was that we get to shoot beautiful models hired from the agency run by the speakers themselves. When it took off, the photoshoot session, everyone went shooting crazy and the girls felt like Paris Hilton swamped by the papparazzi. Except that, Paris is a much better poser aka Cam-whore than these girls. Notwithstanding, they were such a good sport. I am going to reveal some of my favs (shown here) and some OK, & some really bad pictures I have shot (shown on the slide). Don't blink...or you will miss the good ones :)


















So much fun, I wanna do it again. Wanna be my model?

No comments: