Saturday, September 8, 2007

iWant!

Mr Job announced just two days ago the brand spanking new generation of iPod with a new inclusion to the family, iPod Touch. It looks and feels exactly like the iPhone minus the mobile phone function; still, I am loving it! I love the sleek design, the WIFI capability, the cover flow (i'm a sucker for stuff like that), the touch-screen. Ah, u know the works. Basically, Mac is my new religion.

AAAaanyways, when I've got the news, I was ecstatic cos we're both looking at getting an iPod sometime soon. Thankfully, we did not make any purchase. Phew. For a sneak peak of iPod Nano (latest generation, think its the 6th), watch the tv ad featuring Feist and the super-cute song "1,2,3"



Some pictures of the new generation iPod and iPod Touch...I can't wait to feel the actual thing. Rumour has it that it'll reach Asia within 2 - 3 weeks.






4 comments:

adrien said...

gadget whore you.

Melvin Mah said...

Mac is seriously becoming a religion....

Anonymous said...

im loving my new religion ;)

gee...ur right, adrien. im quite a gadget whore! lol

adrien said...

i'm considering a conversion myself! hmmm...