Friday, November 30, 2007

memememememememememememememee...

8 Things I'm passionate about:


  1. Working out/Sports ... yes, yes, I do not do sports, yet. But I will one day pick up tennis, golf or kickboxing.

  2. Interior Design magazines

  3. Fashion magazines

  4. PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!

  5. Hot & talented people :)

  6. Money

  7. Travelling


8 Things I want to do before I die:


  1. To travel ALL over the world! Cuba, Moscow, Ukraine, Mongolia, Samoa...

  2. To dance naked in Ibiza

  3. To dance naked in Rio de Janeiro

  4. To dance naked in Eiffel Tower

  5. To look super hot when I'm 40

  6. To sponsored a few kids in UN

  7. To dance naked in Cuba

  8. To be known for what I do

8 Things I say often:


  1. Fuck

  2. Fucker

  3. Fucking hell

  4. Fuck off

  5. Fuck you

  6. Fuck fuck fuck!

  7. Fuck your mother!

  8. Go fuck yourself!

You asked.


8 Songs I can listen to over and over:



  1. Nina Simone

  2. Ella Fitzgerald

  3. Grey's Anatomy unofficial OST

  4. Alanis Morissette's first EP

  5. Mika's first EP

  6. Classical Music esp Baroque

  7. Buddha Bar (all collections) or Hotel Costes 9

  8. Faye Wong


8 Books I've read recently:


Fuck. How recent is recent? I'm sorry I think the last I read a book was a couple of months ago and I think it is called "Rules of Management" by some author and some Photography book. Yes, I intend to pick up reading again starting with 'The Gift of Rain" or "The Kite Runner" tho' I could watch the movie version for the latter.


8 Things that attracts me to my best friends:


  1. Funny

  2. Stylish

  3. Creative

  4. Ambitious

  5. Unpretentious

  6. Good manners

  7. Unassuming

  8. Adventurous

8 Persons who should totally do this meme:


I'd like to skip this and add one of my own instead.


1 Thing every Malaysians should not do:



  1. Throw fucking rubbish out of the window while driving (or not driving but still in a car!)

1 comment:

Medie007 said...

wow... u sounded angry...